About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Social Media & Digital ensures our owned channels support business objectives across all departments and within TH Marketing & Communications, primarily through social listening, engagement, storytelling and digital experience at critical moments of the consumer journey.
The Social Engagement Manager is responsible for the creative and strategic content alignment across all global social media channels, from briefing/advising on the creation of content, aligning, and publishing it online, ensuring that the Tommy Hilfiger and Tommy Jeans brands have a strong and innovative representation on social media channels. The candidate must have a strong hands-on mentality, wanting to roll up their sleeves, tackle challenges and dive into new opportunities.
- Rolling and campaign- based content creation for all global social media channels
- based on the current strategy per channel, previous learnings and analytics
- picking up new trends, keeping content fresh and innovative
- align with content on tommy.com, newsletter and commercial campaigns
- ensure a sufficient amount of content is available for social media channels at all times
- share and align content with local marketing teams
- Briefing and managing the creative team (copywriter / designer / photographer) to produce content for campaigns and real-time marketing
- Managing content creation processes and assets
- Evaluating new social media channels and tools
- Continually striving to improve performance on social media channels through developing engaging content
- Building effective and collaborative relationships with the E-com content team, Public Relations and VIP Services
- Possessing a good understanding of the overall objectives of the marketing & communications department – driving the brand, consumer engagement & traffic both online and offline – and reflect this understanding in daily work
The Ideal Candidate:
- A native to the world of social media
- Creative and up-to-date with latest social media content trends
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Flexible; no 9-5 mentality
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Open minded and resourceful
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Responsive and service minded
- In house experience for a global brand, with the ability to work in a highly-matrixed environment
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in digital media / content creation or in relevant functions
- University or similar degree in marketing or communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with fashion or lifestyle brands
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!