About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The TH Marketing & Communications Department sets strategy and plans for all marketing supporting the Tommy Hilfiger portfolio worldwide.
Brand Marketing delivers best-in-class, Consumer-relevant Marketing Strategies and Campaigns that support the brand and business goals. We achieve this by driving integrated communication campaigns that deliver clear, powerful brand messages and desirability; from sell-in (trade), to sell-through (consumer).
Our common goal is to be a world-class marketing department that drives sustainable equity and sales growth through a powerful combination of art and science.
The Coordinator, Consumer Marketing, will provide general administration and support on marketing projects & campaigns and Divisional support for the assigned Segment (Tommy or Hilfiger) - i.e. General daily support of assigned team day-to-day to help achieve business KPI’s
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Maintenance of calendars for assigned team and
- Support team in project monitoring - conduct various analyses and reports, gather and utilise relevant data and insights to help inform the team’s work and measurement
- Preparation of documents and presentations recapping and reviewing work at project end or month/quarterly or requested (by management) basis
- Sample arrangement & coordination for milestone meetings, shoots, projects etc
- Assistance in meeting preparation
- Creation, production and distribution of project and meeting material
- Assistance in setting up product catalogues, line books, materials as required
- Organisation of Sharepoint/folders/server as required for projects and team to ensure effective access to information
- Work with the cross functional teams during marketing creation process
- Be a champion of collaboration across the business by gathering and sharing relevant information among team & department members and relevant stakeholders
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the assigned Marketing Team to support the Tommy Hilfger portfolio of businesses.
- Contribute to constantly improving service offered towards all relevant stakeholders inc Divisional Business Units & Markets
- Support assigned team and help solve time consuming topics in alignment with experienced colleagues
The Ideal Candidate:
- International, team mindset
- Great organizational/project management skills– able to multitask in a fast paced and best-in-industry environment
- Collaborative; able to liaise across different levels of the organization
- Resourceful and capable of thriving in a corporate, ‘matrix’, fast-moving environment
- Highly energetic, inquisitive and detail-oriented
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills (stakeholders) – Good EQ
- Ability to work independently and acquire new knowledge as necessary for tasks or projects
- Desire to grow and to take on responsibility for own projects
- No 9-5 mentality
- University degree or similar in marketing , communications or business studies or significant equivalent work experience
- 3+ years apparel/fashion/lifestyle marketing experience, preferably at a global/international level
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac programs (Pages, Keynote)
- Business-level English (written & verbal) as well as powerful communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Fashion experience and/or strong interest in design and popular culture
- Additional language skills a plus
- Trainings and courses for self development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of comp
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application