About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010
You will be responsible to help bringing Tommy.com editorial and commercial content to life - by assisting and facilitating technical production of a wide array of marketing and transactional pieces: from brand-defining campaigns to locale-specific digital retail initiatives. The role will drive execution of some of Tommy Hilfiger’s key digital commerce plans, with a focus on producing engaging and usable content experience which increase engagement, promote brand value and ultimately drive revenues.
Day-to-day, Junior Content Producer, Tommy.com will work closely with internal PVH departments and external vendors to ensure flawless and timely execution of digital marketing and digital commerce campaigns, making sure they are built to specification from a creative integrity, data and technology perspective.
You will be closely partnering with peers in the CRM & Loyalty, Front-end operations, Site Merchandising and Merchandising teams, to ensure consistency of consumer journeys and a spot-on go live schedule.
The role will give you opportunity to work on various range of projects that are highly visible, innovative and exciting. All contributing to the capabilities, matureness and success of Tommy Hilfiger’s Ecommerce team.
This position reports to the Ecommerce Content Producer and, ultimately, to the Ecommerce Content Manager.
- Liaise with Vendors to ensure efficient technical production and timely go-live of Tommy Hilfiger’s digital marketing/digital commerce campaigns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to make sure creative assets are delivered on time, to ensure smooth production and publishing of webpages
- Execute the Tommy.com sales content strategy in autonomy
- Creating and updating content tracker sheets, documenting availability of products featured on website and CRM editorial pieces and Tommy.com editorial schedules
- Being one of the production processes advocates in the wider Ecommerce, Omnichannel and Marketing teams, providing continuous education on content timelines and requirements for the key stakeholders of the core Ecommerce content team
- Work in CMS supporting minor content changes and content publishing
- Identify and implement process improvements for campaign activity and lead adoption of new ways to improve quality, reduce campaign production time and possibly enhance output
- Identify opportunity for UX/UI improvements and liaise with direct supervisor to have those prioritized conveniently in the Ecommerce design and experience roadmap
- Assist in website live-testing and campaign QA as needed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Unparalleled attention to detail is a must
- Demonstrate energy, drive, determination and persistence
- Self-motivated individual – no task is too big or too small
- Keen on learning and developing and with an “outside-of-the-box” mentality
- Proactive team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to effectively work cross-functionally with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Focused and able to work under pressure & fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and fact-based communication style
- Understanding of Ecommerce performance metrics
- Passion & knowledge of Digital Commerce and User Experience
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Design, Communications, Humanities)
- 2+ years in coordinating/managing/specializing in the field of Ecommerce
- 2+ year experience in delivering web content
- Experience with CoreMedia studio, JIRA, Sack required
- Understanding of User Experience and Interface design
- Passion or understand of retail marketing is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbally)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with fashion or lifestyle brands
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!