About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Digital is a key department within PVH Europe as it is foundational for the digital transformation journey. The department is involved in daily operations but also key partner for the business on all innovative initiatives, digital showroom, big data, co-innovation ERP development, 3-D design, new elements of store of the future and many more. The IT has to bring ‘the art of possible’ to business solutions.
About the programme
Our two year graduate programme offers a full immersion into the business of PVH Europe. The programme includes a comprehensive induction & development programme providing the successful candidate with a strong cross-functional profile built through rotating across multiple teams within Digital. Our programme includes three 8-month rotations. The first 2 rotations are coordinated by the HR department.
The graduate will start in a development role and as a second rotation they will step into a project management role.
The third rotation will be decided by the graduate depending on where they see themselves within the company. HR will facilitate the rotation but as we see the importance of designing your own career we will let graduates decide where they would like to gain experience before stepping into a permanent role.
The programme includes day to day duties and individual projects as well as tailored training & coaching delivered by our learning and development team to help build your technical, professional and soft skills. The programme commences in September 2019
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Information Systems, Economics or Informatics (or similar technical degree)
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic project management skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and innovation
- Good communication skills and team spirit
IT capabilities for Omnichannel/BI or analytics:
- End 2 End understanding of Retail and eCom processes from planning till sales in store
- Business Process knowledge in the fashion industry
- SAP knowledge preferable
- BI knowledge
- Pre-dictive modeling
- Programming skills in either JAVA, HTML5 or ABAP
- PM skills in SCRUM or similar agile PM methodology
- Understanding of omni-channel processes in Retail/Fashion industry (e.g. click and collect)
As well as meeting our key criteria above, successful candidates are expected to demonstrate the following attributes:
- International mind-set
- Energetic & entrepreneurial drive
- Hands on
- Team player
- Strong personality
- Ambition for career growth
- Strong passion for fashion
- Hard working yet fun-loving