The Tommy Hilfiger Global concept design and development team – based in Amsterdam - is responsible for the design of the Tommy Hilfiger physical consumer touch points on a global scale. We design store and shop-in-shop concepts for all divisions (i.e. Sportswear, Tommy Jeans, Kids, Tailored, UW/SW, Outlet), Pop-ups for Marketing activations and we deliver one-off designs for our brand flagship stores from architecture to fixtures to creative elements, in collaboration with visual merchandising, windows, divisions, the store development team and local country management.
We are a team that works very closely together on developing new ideas and creating great new concepts and stores.
Our overall goal is to ensure a clear brand identity and the best consumer experience for our TH consumers around the globe.
As jr. concept architect you will support the manager concept architecture and work very closely with the other concept designers within the team in the development of:
- The (architectural) design of all Tommy Hilfiger retail concepts
- The (architectural) design of global Tommy Hilfiger special projects like anchor stores
- Create design guidelines and brand booklets
- Visualize store interiors and fixtures
- Research and drafting of architectural details
We are looking for a passionate and creative designer who is willing to go the extra mile and find the right design solutions. You need to possess an eye for detail and be capable of working on multiple projects at the same time. You will be working with different teams in a multi-national and multi-cultural working environment.
- Architecture degree
- Up to 2 years work experience
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Good knowledge of architectural & technical details
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Organized and dedicated
- Able to work within a large international and fast-paced environment
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite, MS Office
- Good rendering skills
- Ability to travel (site visits)
- An exciting role to work with multi-disciplinary teams in an international organization
- A passionate and creative team and a social working environment
- The opportunity to work on projects from design to execution