Consumers shopping for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are ever-evolving. They are smarter, more technology-savvy and have increasing expectations of the kind of service they require from brands. In order to keep up with these advanced consumer needs, PVH Europe is building a world-class technology organisation that allows to have a seamless interaction across the entire consumer journey, be it online or in-store.
In your role as Sr Director of the Retail domain you will be a part of the PVH Europe technology leadership team charged with the digital transformation in this domain, ensuring our Retail platforms deliver an industry-led consumer experience. You will be responsible for driving multiple direct-to-consumer initiatives including capabilities like Point of Sale (POS), Digital store kiosks, digital signage, RFID, fulfill from store. You will actively collaborate with peers and executives across businesses and functions while we transform the way we engage with our consumers, associates and external partners.
- A strong, empathetic, coaching leader
- Passionate about technology and the impact it can have on high-quality consumer interaction
- Motivated by challenge
- Driven, solution-oriented, always improving
- Eager to make a difference and constructively challenge status quo
- Highly collaborative and able to encourage the same in teams
- Formulate, implement and drive Technology strategies that optimize agility, creativity and flexibility.
- Leverage your deep understanding of retail capabilities to deliver solutions that leverage existing as well as emerging technologies to create high- performance solutions that scale to support PVH’s long-term objectives
- Provide detailed, hands-on direction to your team of Technologist (made up of both internal and external team members) to build up strong capabilities in-house and define best practices for world class operations
- Be the strategic business partner for the Retail and OMNI organization
- Shape the strategic product goals and evolution in close collaboration with the stakeholders, translating strategy and concepts to technical realization
- Lead multi-disciplinary scrum teams. Coaching them on best-in-class development practices as well as a collaborative, learning mindset
- Strong communication skills; experience working with board-level stakeholders and navigating matrix organizations
- Extensive experience leading multi-disciplined technology teams, with a focus on Omnichannel, Store experiences like Point-of-sale and store of the future concepts.
- Ability to see a big-picture with combining the long-term strategy with a short-term pragmatic approach
- Experience in setting the vision for the technological landscape and architecture that meets needs of organization today and in the future
- Knowledge of emerging trends and developments in PaaS, SaaS, iOS/ Android app API, Cloud, AI, machine learning, API/ microservices and other digital technologies
- Experience in leading engineering teams in delivering quality software solutions
- Ability to translate business strategy and requirements into a technological vision and roadmap
- Courage to be accountable for the results of your decisions
- Ambition to deliver technical solutions that re-define the way we engage with our consumers
Cherries on top:
- Experience in digital transformation: changing culture, mindset and delivery practices
- Understanding of Supply Chain practices, especially when it comes to Omnichannel/ last mile fulfillment
- Experience with fashion and lifestyle ecommerce marketplaces
- A unique opportunity to build the consumer platform of the future, leveraging the latest technologies to ensure our company is at the forefront of innovation in this space
- Room to transform the internal organization: define how we work and attract talent to bring the organization to a next level
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- Competitive benefits and a full relocation package