As a Business Process Analyst, you will work in the Supply Chain Process Development department and report to the Manager Business Process Development. You will be part of the PLM team, in the Supply Chain Process Development department, responsible for the Product Development and Design process in our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
The main responsibility of the position is to take end-to-end ownership of current and new product development and design processes and ensure their efficiency and alignment across business divisions. You will drive new business requirements and improvements focusing on implementation of scalable enhancements which support business needs and PLM strategy, while adhering to business requirements.
It is important that you have a clear understanding of business/process requirements through detailed investigation and that you are capable of translating them into technical requirements. The role involves interaction and cooperation of stakeholders across various business and technical teams, therefore it is essential that you have excellent social, communication and project management skills.
You will also play an important role in day-to-day support of our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system related to business processes, such as pattern and fit, bill of materials, quotes, vendor management, colors and materials management.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define scope for new developments and small projects and plan analysis activities required to achieve the agreed scope.
- Gather and analyze business requirements with the goal to map and improve existing business processes related to the PLM system.
- Test the new requirements and improvements
- Deliver training sessions to PLM end users about new system/process changes and manage the user expectations and communication
- Define standards and best practices in divisional processes to reduce the complexity of seasonal Calendar.
- Ensure day to day support for all PLM system related requests, questions, feedback, and bugs/malfunctions.
- Work closely together with other members of the Supply Chain Process Development to facilitate alignment with other systems/applications
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree in Business Economics, Management or equivalent, at an internationally minded Business School.
- 5 years of work experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy.
- Experience in project management and superior skills in stakeholder management and the management of expectations are a prerequisite.
- Experience in modeling and mapping complex processes especially Supply Chain processes.
- Superior communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ‘can do’ mentality.
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic and changing work environment.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment.
- PLM system knowledge is preferred.
- Superior MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).