About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
About the PVH European Hub department
The launch of the EU Hub is to support PVH EU divisions’ direct sourcing business in the most efficient way possible while not constraining divisional operations and way of working.
The EU Hub will be acting as a facilitator in value-add activities for all direct EMEA sourcing business.
There is a need to leverage on supply chain initiatives with other Hub offices.
This will result in a PVH Europe standardized way of operating, enabling the divisions to mainly focus on pure sourcing related activities while improving collaboration with our vendors.
The EU Hub will communicate and act as a doorway for divisions and vendors on non-division specific topics.
The EU Hub will create PVH transparency and visibility through inclusive reporting on micro-macro trends.
Reporting into the VP Supply Chain Development, the European Hub Analyst is responsible for the training and implementation of the systems (VMS, GTN, PLM) towards vendors and divisions. Additionally, this person is the single point of contact for our direct vendors in Europe. This role will be working closely with numerous business teams covering all systems supporting divisional processes.
Key responsibilities European Hub Analyst
- Works closely with all PVH product divisions and Business Process Department to build trust, operational alignment and transparency.
- Partners strongly with our current direct vendor base and sourcing off-shore hubs on supply chain processes.
- Interacts closely with Sourcing Leads on any (new) and improvement supply chain initiatives.
- Builds awareness and credibility for the PVH European Hub based in Amsterdam and satellite offices.
- Defines standards and best practices to reduce the complexity of business processes.
- Be the SPOC (single point of contact) handling the vendor set-up in Europe and aligns the vendor communication (as one consistent voice).
- Responsible for hosting regular vendor training sessions on newly introduced system/process implementations and functionalities (VMS, GTN, PLM).
- Driving and executing projects independently.
- Works to strict deadlines with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Be a team player with a fun spirit
Desired skills and experience
- University/Engineering degree with 4-7 years of experience in project management, change management preferably in an equivalent position in the fashion environment.
- Strong interest in Supply Chain and newly introduced solutions.
- Good communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual community.
- Experience in training.
- Up to date with best practices related to Supply Chain processes, technologies and systems.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Ambitious, highly motivated and able to perform in a hectic and changing work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ‘can do’ mindset
- Hand-on mentality, result oriented and structured.
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Passion for the fashion industry