About the Company
PVH Corp. (“PVH”) has grown exponentially from its 1881 roots to become a global company with revenues of over $8 billion by successfully growing brands globally through a strategic combination of wholesale, retail and licensing operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
In less than a decade, PVH has experienced a tremendous amount of change that has redefined the identity, culture, performance and potential of the company – first with the successful acquisition of Calvin Klein in 2003 and then with the addition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest global apparel companies, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger. We are a company transformed, focused on global growth while staying true to our core values.
We grow global brands. PVH leverages a diversified portfolio of brands – including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, and Bass – and markets them globally. Our operational expertise, dedicated team of associates and leaders, and commitment to each brand's core values, allow us to gain market share as we pursue new markets and product categories globally.
The Business Process Development department is part of the Central Supply Chain, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in PVH Europe, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the product divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between product divisions and IT to provide new developments, new tools and fulfill training needs in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Markets, Vendors and Purchasing.
The Department also works cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Brand Merchandising, Central Retail, Finance, Buying Offices and International Markets departments.
This position is expected to manage projects and 2 dedicated business process analysts in the purchasing area, and the rolereports directly to the Director Sourcing & Buying Process Development.
The candidate will play a leading role in driving and executing initiatives resulting in process improvements for the purchasing operational teams in the product divisions on- and offshore. He/she will work closely with our divisional and central supply chain teams to identify and formulate process development projects. The role will also work closely with the rest of our Sourcing & Buying team, which concentrates on inbound/logistics and vendor related processes. We work closely with various technology teams; functional consultants and integration teams internally as well as externally, to realize most of our projects. An interest in pushing results with IT is therefore valuable in this role.
In Process Development we all function as a link between business stakeholders and IT functional analyst teams, covering all systems supporting divisional processes realted to the area (SAP, HANA Reporting/Analysis for Office, GT Nexus).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manages and plans process improvements projects across the supply chain in the Sourcing & Buying areas – primarily within product purchasing
- Analyses and monitors complex cross-divisional processes in the purchasing area in various systems (SAP, GT Nexus, heritage systems)
- Plays key role in larger cross-departmental projects to ensure alignment across systems and applications
- Manages 2 dedicated business process analysts, and collaborates closely with the Sourcing & Buying teams as well as the wider Business Process Development department
- Implements new divisional processes to support PVH Europe’s sourcing strategy
- Supports team Director in cross-functional projects spanning wider than PVH Europe
- Works closely with IT to implement systems to support business processes
- University Degree in Business Economics, Management or equivalent, from an internationally minded Business School
- 4-5 years of working experience, preferably in Consultancy or Fashion industry
- Strong team player with the desire and capability to drive projects and processes independently, involving the right people along the way
- Structured approach to problem solving and projects, e.g. on status reporting and stakeholder management
- Experience with SAP MM modules is beneficial but not required
- Good communication skills in English and ability to influence others in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment
- Problem solver and “can do” mentality