About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle Apparel Company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The MEA+NL Group is one of the most dynamic organizations within PVH. Next to our continued growing NL business, we are developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in Greece, Middle East, Israel and Africa. Our business approach is multifaceted in order to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets. We are driven by excellence and dedicated to give our best to drive the growth across our regions.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the regular data flow (sales, stock, price) between PVH MEA+ NL and our main partners / distributors
- Overseeing Data Stewardship reports, queues, dashboards, taking necessary corrective actions in a timely manner
- Validating data accuracy through and framework of daily checks
- Lead efforts to improve data quality in support of strategic data needs and analytics
- Ownership of new data source implementation to internal systems
- Understanding data sources, interconnect of systems and the implications of changes/errors and appropriate actions.
- Maintain strong working relationships with external and internal stakeholders in order to enable data to be used for strategic decision making
- At least 4-5 year’s relevant experience in a data and/or business related field.
- Strong knowledge of integrated database systems, data integrity, data lifecycle, SAP, SQL
- Solution orientated and strong communication skills
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively
- Ability to work Independently and use initiative
- Excellent command of English language - verbal and written
Does this sound like your next career move? Please click on the ‘apply’ button to submit you CV and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.