About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Supply Chain Flow Control team has been newly created to support the optimization of the Supply Chain while creating transparency and alignment between Supply Chain stakeholders, and initiating projects increasing efficiency and sustainability
The position of Supply Chain Flow Control Specialist will be supporting the roll-out of key Supply Chain projects such as cross-docking, planning and overall supply chain process improvements, from and central position and for all PVH Europe brands,
The Specialist will also support the development of the overall Supply chain reporting landscape, ensuring alignment, consistency and communication, and use the reporting insights to support project management
- - 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management (Supply chain data related is a plus)
- - An expert at project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving
- - Experienced in Supply Chain Optimization
- - Flexible to switch from overall project management to detailed concepts
- - Excellent at communication, able to translate complex information into clear insights and comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership audiences.
- - A Master with Powerpoint and Excel (VBA is a plus)
- - Comfortable to work with data
- - Proactive and willing to take responsibilities
- - Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- - In line with the "Work hard/Play hard" mindset
- - The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- - Employment type: full-time
What can you expect from us?
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality;
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.