About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fuelled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
A credit controller is responsible for ensuring timely payment behaviour of our customers. This will result in a balanced ageing of our A/R ledger, a solid cash position, low DSO and minimal credit risk.
What does a Junior Credit Controller do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, the Credit Controller will be responsible for all stakeholder management of external & internal parties when it comes to timely payment and collaborations.
In this role, you will mainly be responsible for:
- Monitor the A/R ledger;
- Contact customers regarding overdue invoices;
- Resolve payment differences/disputes;
- Monitor deliveries blocked for credit and if deemed possible release for shipment;
- Reconcile payments;
- Inform and liaise with sales/customer service.
Who is the best person for this job?
- Graduate in a similar education stream;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good internal and external communication skills;
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting;
- Strong Numerical Admin Skills (Excel (v-look up/pivot));
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Self-disciplined and self-motivating attitude;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan;
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University;
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule;
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organisation that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.