What does a Senior Demand and Supply Planner do at Tommy Hilfiger?
Based in Amsterdam, the Senior Demand and Supply Planner (NOS) manages Production (capacity) planning, Stock, Buying, Analytical and Operational related aspects for the Tommy Hilfiger wholesale divisions. The key responsibilities you will take on are:
- Complete monthly cross-divisional production capacity plan.
- Stock control /- management against targeted KPI’s.
- Complete monthly buying cycle in A3 forecasting tool.
- Communicating with Vendors.
- Collaborating on projects relating to Lead Time Reduction, Vendor Capacity Planning.
- Stakeholder Management, liaise with cross-functional teams (Demand planning, Product Development, Sourcing) to ensure information accuracy and process alignment across NOS divisions.
- Maintaining data accuracy in SAP on lead-times and other buying related topics.
Who is the best person for this job?
- A completed Business degree and approximately 3 - 4 years' of experience in Planning & Analysis field.
- An Analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines (Time management)
- Ability to work autonomously and to take ownership of tasks.
- Preferably, have experience in ERP and/or forecasting programs.
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture