PVH Technology Networking team is responsible for the design, build and support of the infrastructure services enabling the PVH’s business areas.. You will be required to work collaboratively across a number of areas within technology plus the business stakeholders to build the next generation network to support the growth in eCom, Retail, B2B and logistical centers for the PVH business landscape.
As the Networks Product Owner, you will be accountable for establishing and actively developing our Networks technical vision, and roadmaps across numerous technologies. The PVH Network is globally connected using a number o0f different technologies, primarily Cisco at the core, Meraki in the retail edge location with the ambitions to enable SDWAN and SDN. This is a high-profile role that is critical to the success of the technology department and the PVH business, underpinning the business growth and preparing for the future..
- Coach and build a world class Technology team, fostering collaboration and growth potential
- Define and lead the overall network tech strategy
- You will establish and foster visible product management principles for the Networks Team
- Build, own and communicate the Networks product vision and roadmaps, leading and optimising value, dependencies and risk across the work you're doing from a strategic view
- Become a champion in Agile thinking across the team and with stakeholders
- Evaluate and translate technology customer needs into actionable work packages.
- Demand Management: Manage a pipeline of planned & unplanned requests.
- Produce and maintain high-quality documentation, presentations, and plans
- Efficiently handle the products backlogs
- Act as the voice of the business and our customers during development and stabilisation
- Support the budget forecasting and management processes including cost modelling
- Together with Leadership team define and champion a culture of quality, learning and continuous improvement, where challenge, collaboration and scalability are highly valued
- Make moves!
- Substantial business success with Agile
- Technical understanding of enterprise networks
- Awareness of Product Owner / Product Manager concepts
- Deep experience in effective stakeholder management, dealing with various dynamic profiles and at varied levels of the organisation domain experts, functional leads, departmental heads, executives
- A focused and logical approach to problem solving with a sense of ownership
- Excellent ability to analyse and present reports backed with visualizations
- Ambitious, self-starter without requiring close supervision, collaborative, comfortable adapting to change and learning quickly in a dynamic team
- Communicate goals and articulate key principles – and report on progress against those goals
- Develop relevant partner or business relationships and oversee vendor strategy
- Develop the strategy for using tech resources efficiently, profitably and securely
- Monitor KPIs and OKR’s as well as IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and stakeholders (PVH)
- A strong and visionary servant leader as well as a stellar guide
- A true team builder: highly collaborative and able to encourage the same in teams
- policies and enterprise IT environments - able to grasp and bridge cultural and corporate differences
- Able to clearly set strategy for teams as well as help them drive tactical topics
- Well-versed in modern/upcoming technologies
You have / love:
- A proven track record of leadership in areas of technology and product
- Experience of leadership through influence and partnership
- The ability to put strategy on paper and influence others to make this strategy a success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent.
- The vision to create a progressive learning culture and establish a model of envisioning, designing and developing products
- Hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mindset, with the personality and ability to be a change agent in our organization
- Experience of working with Product Owners in a technology business.
- Exposure to any of the following technologies would be beneficial
- Juniper MX, SRX, QFX, EX
- F5 Loadbalancers
- Monitoring / SolarWinds
- OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VXLAN, EVPN, SDWAN, SDN
- AWS & Azure cloud
- A clear vision of what a successful and happy Product, Design and Engineering organization that solves complex challenges looks like and how to achieve it, contributing to the growth and success of Hatch
We offer you:
- A unique opportunity to commercialize a proven problem-fit product, building a true fashion tech component for PVH
- Room to strategize: define how Hatch moves forward in regards to Tech
- Ample opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- Competitive benefits