At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
The Analytics and Business Intelligence department (ABI) based in Amsterdam is a designated group of BI professionals with the time and collective know how to:
- maximize the company’s BI investments;
- mapping out Business Intelligence Strategies; and
- driving Business Intelligence Analytics.
The Analytics and Business Intelligence department is supporting and advising the sales organizations, departments and product divisions on:
- generating standard reporting on key performance indicators for the business,
- creating insights through analytics on sales & distribution, inventory, supply chain and product development data and
- master data policies, governance, standards and monitoring tools.
ABI has functional teams in the area of (i) Business Partnering, (ii) Data Governance, (iii) Data Science, (iv) BI IT, (v) Front end development and (vi) Support, who work together in a cross-functional project organization format.
What we are looking for:
As a Business Intelligence developer, you will be supporting business improvement by providing insight through analyses and visualizations for different parts of the business. You are their valued sparring partner to discuss their needs and you take initiative to engage with other departments.
Reporting / Analysis / Support
- Support further enhancement of reporting platform with key focus on value creation throughout the value chain through clear definition of KPI’s;
- Gather and guide reporting requirements
- Translate the information need to a technical solution
- Design and deliver reports and dashboards which provides the required insight to business
- Govern the integrated Business Intelligence architecture
- Ensure the corporate building and documentation standards are adhered to
- Provides expertise on business principles, processes and tools based on internal and industry best practices.
- In case of changes in data model incorporate these in the existing reports and dashboard
- Partner with business to find improvement potential and translate this into required insight and actions.
- Keep an eye on how new technologies in the field of BI can help the organization
- Engage with other departments to create awareness on existing reports and dashboards.
- Experience in Front-end development
- SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence, Design Studio/Lumira)
- Data visualization tools (Tableau, SAC)
- Ability to develop SAP BW queries in BW Modeling Tools (BW-MT)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Business minded & action orientated
- Good understanding of business processes
- Positive, open and inquisitive
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in the English language
Nice to have:
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience with working in Agile teams
We offer you:
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality
- Competitive salary with benefits
- State-of-the-art campus facilities
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)
- International working environment
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad)