With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
Department and Team
This position sits within the Content Team, Tommy Hilfiger E-commerce, Europe. The role of the E-commerce content team is to increase brand value, support consumer shopping experience and conversion on Tommy.com.
The Coordinator, E-Commerce Content Development supports E-Commerce team in managing the creative content production process from the first seasonal buy-brief up to the design sign- off. You will frequently collaborate with the following teams: Brand Marketing, Consumer Journey, Site Merchandising and Merchandisers. You support the execution of engaging content assets in-line with the business needs and brand campaigns. You partner with the key stakeholders to ensure consistency of consumer journeys and go-live dates across touchpoints.
This role is focused on executing the content development (and subsequent site refresh) in-line with the E-Commerce marketing content calendar. The Coordinator, E-Commerce Content Development, ensures all relevant stakeholders (e.g. digital marketing, CRM) are aware of all steps – including timeline(s) and of assets management (e.g. website or newsletter content).
- Seasonal content development, including management of samples for pre-styling and for photo shoots
- Tommy.com monthly refreshes and newsletter execution that includes creative briefings, collecting imagery for the briefs, and gathering of input from the merchandisers
- Managing the content tracker
- Processing the narrative for product stories
- Other ad hoc tasks that support the over-all content development process and calendar
The Ideal Candidate:
- A creative, digital native with strong project management skills (multiple projects at one time)
- Ability to forge good relationships
- Strong internal stakeholder management
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Business-level English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms
Nice to Haves:
- Keynote skills
- General understanding of CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Experience working at large, matrixed international organizations
- Fashion experience
We would like to know why this is the role for you – please include a compelling motivation letter with your application.