PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer. Technology is at the heart of this and. Our Tech team aims to become a driving force in the organization to enable its growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
Now our team is looking for a Domain Delivery Manager to ensure a clear vision on agile delivery processes in the Supply Chain Domain. The domain consists of several agile scrum teams focusing on innovative solutions and supporting their own functional areas like Order to Cash, Sourcing & Buying, and Warehouse & Logistics. As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of Epics, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
You will be in charge of IT projects and solutions, working with the stakeholders in all organizational levels, managing budget and costs, working with vendors and coordinating the third-party deliveries.
- Deliver IT solutions for the Supply Chain domain. The main application within the domain is SAP FMS;
- Manage and optimize the flow of value across the different value streams within the Agile framework;
- Define and manage standards and procedures to ensure the transparency, reliability and predictability in the delivery;
- Recognize critical bottlenecks and help manage risks and dependencies;
- Track the internal capabilities and manage 3rd party vendors;
- Control expenses and operations according to IT budget;
- Nurture and shape a flexible and collaborative mindset to ensure strategy and execution alignment with a creative and inspired culture;
- Address business criticality for delivery execution and operational excellence.
- Pragmatic thinker
- Team player
- Ready to rise to challenges
- Positive and collaborative
- Extensive project management and delivery experience in high paced client environments;
- Experience in complex international IT environments and SAP systems;
- Excellent understanding of agile methodologies, frameworks and tools;
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to see at both the high-level view and focus on details if required;
- Ability to apply technology to solve business problems;
- Determination and drive to consistently and successfully deliver according to commitment (results driven);
- Pro-active attitude – you are able to see issues and suggest solutions before they arise;
- Commercial understanding of business processes;
- Experience in IT team management and IT budget control;
- Understanding of business priorities translating them into technical flows;
- Strong communication skills and an open personality.
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- An environment where innovation is at the base of everything
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events;
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun) and international working environment;
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad);
- Flexible work - 1 day per week working from home.