About the Company
PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Facility department op PVH Europe BV consists of 5 sub teams: Back Office, Service Team, Reception and Security ( total 34 colleagues). All teams are in-house service teams (security and cleaning services are partially outsourced). The internal project managers focus on internal renovations. The overall department goal is to provide consistent quality and services to the whole organization and showrooms for elements such as: office supplies, mail, security, furniture, moving, renovations and maintenance.
For the intern we have a plan to assist the team in one or two of the following projects:
- Implementation Leed Ebom (sustainability certification for operational building management) for the whole Campus
- Developing Campus Vision for Facilities – connecting with Sander van Lier/Inge Bogers
- Research workplace occupancy rate – Sander van Lier/Inge Bogers
Our internship offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training while gaining valuable and realistic hands-on experience and an introduction to the fashion industry. This person will gain valuable working experience in a lively atmosphere that will surely benefit them in their career for many years after they have left.
What can you expect from us?
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Start date: August 01. Duration is 6 months.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program, preferably master studies
- Educational requirements: University
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing