About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
The Media Team encompasses the media buying teams and activities for Tommy Hilfiger in Europe, overseeing media planning and purchasing – including out-of-home, print, television and digital channels. The Europe Media Hub focuses on media analysis and fine-tuned planning across Europe, to increase KPIs and ROI through engaging content and multi-faceted advertising management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Social Media Manager (Paid), who will be in charge of the Paid Social Media strategy in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and continue the growth of the paid social channel.
You will work closely together with our partner agency, who supports in campaign set up and campaign execution, driving paid social media strategy & implementation.
In this role you will also be instrumental in developing Real-Time Marketing in collaboration with our Organic Social Team, ensuring our content is highly relevant and actionable for consumers based on what they care about most on any given day. Through advanced social listening, this role will co-create strategies to identify trends and adjust our social media content planning in real-time, showing consumers how Tommy Hilfiger is a lifestyle brand that constantly brings fresh and relevant products and experiences that matter. This role will also oversee community management together with our organic social team.
You will actively drive planning for and publishing content to all global social media channels together with the Social Media Manager, Monitoring & Reporting ensuring that all Tommy Hilfiger owned social media channels are updated and optimized at all times.
- Manage a multi-million Euro Paid Social Media budget
- Develop the Paid Social Media strategy for marketing and e-commerce initiatives
- Define per initiative relevant target audiences, messaging opportunities and activation channels
- Define the metrics and processes needed to standardize the management of advertising campaigns, including dashboards and reporting presentations
- Define experimental frameworks and optimize campaign set ups for driving meaningful insights. Conduct brand lift and conversion lift studies
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, report and execute on key findings to achieve objectives. Show the value of Paid Social Media investments
- Responsible for creative production in collaboration with our internal agency
- Connect Paid Media strategy with Organic Social strategies. Work closely with the Organic Social team to identify opportunities and alignment cross channel to increase Paid and/or Organic Social Media objectives
- Build and grow strategic relationships with external partners, like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and Sprinklr
- Work directly with social networks to understand platforms future capabilities and beta opportunities to drive innovation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders like Organic Social, E-com, CRM, Digital Marketing and local marketing teams
- Represent the broader Media team in consumer journey project meetings
- Manage the Paid Social Media specialist in an aspirational way and provide guidance on the job
The Ideal Candidate:
- Expert in developing Paid Social Media strategies, with proven track record on KPI’s achieved
- Expert in working with Facebook Business Manager and Sprinklr
- Expert in number crunching and has proven experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Pro-active, ready to take the initiative, with a life-long learning attitude
- Passionate, willing to go the extra mile, no nine-to-five mentality
- Strong aesthetic sense, an eye for the detail, yet able to set the right priorities
- Structured, and at the same time flexible
- Highly executional, yet resourceful if needed
- Strong communicator, capable to liaise with internal stakeholders across different levels of the organization and to manage external partners
- High fashion and online affinity
- 3-5 years of experience in running full-funnel paid social media campaigns across multiple markets, with a proven track record of achieving KPIs
- University degree in marketing or communications
- Experience in project management
- Fluent in English, and preferably at least one other language
- Working knowledge of Mac, mainly Keynotes, as well as PC, incl. Microsoft Office programs, and easy about learning new tools
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager is essential and knowledge of Sprinklr is preferable
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with fashion or lifestyle brands
- Media agency experience is a plus
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!