Your focus Area: Ecommerce
What does the Ecomm team do within PVH/Calvin Klein/Tommy Hilfiger?
The Ecommerce Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 80+ people and will grow significantly over the next months.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. They will actively seek out the best talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
This position will focus developing the talent pipeline across our digital and technology business although a working knowledge of the other functions would be beneficial.
- Primary Contact person for all recruitment activities of Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein Europe within your allocated business areas
- Work in partnership with the HR manager for the respective divisionsFinding fitting and timely solutions for all approved vacancies
- Full 360 full life-cycle field recruiting experience
- Manage quality and effectiveness of the recruitment database
- Pro-active recruitment; visit career fairs, networking etc
- Ability to travel for recruiting trips and industry events
- Leverages contacts and own research to ensure available pools of talent for future openings
- Responsible for candidate management
- Co-manage quality and effectiveness of external suppliersAct as a brand ambassador
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and working with critical/complex roles; preferred mix of search firm and in-house experiences and working with the ecomm / fashion industry
- Brings strong creative network
- Experience of sourcing candidates through different channels
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude
What you can expect from us
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in West of Amsterdam.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- A full relocation package and help with finding your feet before and during your move to the Netherlands.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.