About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
To learn more about Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, we invite you to visit tommy.com and calvinklein.com.
- Pre-buy performance analysis by style, color, fabrics, price, divisional split;
- Create buying selection per division aligned with European consumer assortment;
- In-season management, review bestsellers and create replenishment proposals;
- Provide constructive feedback per division;
- Connect with European Retail peers during international meetings such as Best Buy and Line Opening.
- Instore product training and collection training;
- Select and review staff outfits in combination with the VM team;
- Prepare store visits and create reports afterward;
- Range plan review together with planning;
- Competitors – seasonal reviews;
- Retail Net Sales review;
- Bestseller / slow seller calls with stores and investigates seasonal needs;
- Ad hoc activities connected to product and merchandise;
- Attend weekly Retail meeting and store visit;
- Support and share best buy selection and general strategies with wholesale and dept store;
- Work in close cooperation with Marketing to ensure all the major initiatives are maximized and provide input for marketing activities such as Pop-up spaces, magazines, social pushes;
- Support the creation of new plans and reports that lead to effectively improving the sales and profit performance of the business;
- Work in close cooperation with Operations, Area Managers and VM teams to always ensure benchmark representation of our brands.
- Degree in Fashion Management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within a fashion retail environment;
- Strong fashion and market sense with similar fashion buying experience;
- Experienced in range planning, forecasting and distribution, and reporting;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English. Dutch and any other language is a plus;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Pro-active and independent problem solver;
- Can-do mentality;
- Team player and considerate of colleagues;
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.