About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers. Calvin Klein also designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Calvin Klein brands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The Customer Service Representative for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in the Netherlands is part of a bigger Customer Service Operations team that also serves the MEA+ region (Greece+, Middle East and Africa). The Customer Service Representative will report to the Senior Customer Service and Operations Manager.
The Netherlands team’s responsibility is to provide administrative support and dealing with our wholesale partners’ requirements regarding fulfillment. Therefore we are looking for fluent or native Dutch speakers for this role. The partners you’re dealing with on a day-to-day basis are our key accounts and therefore require excellent support in a wide range of areas. The role is demanding in nature and requires a flexible and efficient way of working.
- Supply chain and operational focus - Progressing of orders through the warehouse and delivery cycle according to set time frames
- Order processing (order entry, amendments and matching)
- Setting up and implementation of internal systems to meet partner specifications on packing, labeling and delivery.
- Assisting with the partner set-up procedures, including liaison with the sales team and partners directly.
- Direct contact with partners, the warehouse, credit control department and sales teams regarding order and delivery status.
- After-sales support – partner requests for additional information, queries, returns etc.
Preparation of analysis on orders, delivery status, partner inquiries
- Native-level Dutch and fluent in English (as this is the company’s business language)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- PC Skills with excellent knowledge of excel and other MS Office applications
- Experience of data entry and use of computerized sales order processing systems (SAP knowledge is an advantage).
- Attention to detail and the willingness to “discover” and “innovate”. Can-do attitude.
- Commercial orientation towards partner requirements
- Very good, confident and assertive yet patient telephone manner.
- Minimum HBO level and min. 2-4 year work experience in similar job