About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
About the Supply Chain Planning Department
The Supply Chain Planning department supports and directs all product Divisions to align their sourcing operations and planning capabilities. Directions, procedures and tools need to be built to bridge the world between the product divisions and the vendors / off shore offices to enable speed and efficiencies/consistency across our Supply Chain.
Reporting into the SVP Supply Chain Management, the Project Manager Supply Chain Planning is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating of Supply Chain project initiatives. Problem solving, actively being part of internal project teams, project management, supporting the Initiative Owner, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control are essential elements of this role.
- University/Engineering degree with 4-7 years of experience in project management, change management and project planning, preferably in an equivalent position in fashion, and/or retail environment
- Strong project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills – demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong interest in Supply Chain and innovations within Supply Chain (eg. demand planning, supply planning, process improvement)
- Ability to deal with new and wide variety of topics
- Hands-on, result oriented and structured
- Ambitious, highly motivated and able to perform in a pressured work environment
- Strong team player with excellent social skills
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent English language skills and ability to work in multi-cultural & multilingual environment
- Passion for the fashion industry