PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer. Technology is at the heart of this and our tech team became the driving force for the strategies & tools that enable the company’s growth.
The Integration Developer’s main role is to scale, create and develop integration platforms to our business and trading partners, both internal and external to PVH Europe. You will be responsible and take full ownership of our A2A and B2B interfaces. This means you will be planning, sizing, developing, testing, and documenting the projects from start to end within SAP and middleware, according to the company’s standards and guidelines.
As a member of the Integration Team you will be involved in supporting and solving the interface and EDI related issues and helping with configuring different requirements from the PVH Europe business and trading partners.
- Plan and run Integration projects or participate in (business) projects related to A2A or B2B such as EDI;
- Monitor and troubleshoot interfaces on SAP PO & CPI;
- Accommodate the business with their (new) requirements while finding the best solutions in our ICT environment by providing architectural advices;
- Be involved in a day to day business by helping with solving issues or specific requirements when needed;
- Contribute to the maintenance and design improvements for current procedures, processes and documentation that are both efficient and maintainable
- Work closely together with ICT, business community, customers and other trading partners of PVH Europe, to establish plans for EDI and/or application integration;
- Map to and from any formats utilized by the business;
- Higher education in the Technology field;
- Experience designing and configuring key integration points between SAP and non-SAP applications;
- Strong SAP PI/PO & CPI programming skills with minimum 4 years of experience in A2A and B2B integrations;
- Experience with SAP Process Orchestration B2B add-on associated utilities protocols such as SOAP, XML, AS2, SFTP & Rest;
- SAP knowledge (SD, FI, WM, MM) is required and having SAP FMS knowledge is a plus;
Knowledge Unix/ Linux environments;
- Capacity to run several A2A/B2B (EDI) projects while being involved in day to day work;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Creativity while solving problems;
- Great English language skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in a growing team;
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events;
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun);
- International working environment;