About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Position Description and Responsibilities
The Allocation Coordinator is a central function within the supply chain being responsible for the allocation of direct sales order business and forward sales order business where you
- Analyze the allocation status of the forward sales order book to ensure the highest possible fulfillment rate.
- Daily optimize the allocation status by analyzing the daily goods receipt and newly created forward sales orders.
- Weekly analyze the set related forward sales orders and optimize the allocation status.
- Analyze background allocation jobs, execute weekly checks and improve the process where necessary.
- Liaise closely with order fulfillment, market, and channel operations on the allocation of the forward sales order book for efficient performance and information flow
- Work closely with market operations on the allocation of the clearance sales order book
- Work on ad-hoc allocation requests and other administrative tasks
- Relevant working experience of minimum 3 years in an international, fast-moving environment;
- Bachelor degree preferred in the supply chain area;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables & V-Look up);
- Data-driven and analytical mindset;
- Problem-solving skills, process-driven;
- Self-starter skills, able to work independently;
- Adaptability and resistant to change in a fast moving environment
- Flexible and team player;
- Strong communication skills
- Service-minded and organized;
- Fluent in English;