About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity, technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Department and Team
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, PVH Studios is a talented team collaborating to capture, produce and distribute imagery for e-commerce Product Detail Pages (PDP) and commercial visual assets. This imagery enables our wholesale customers to make informed purchasing decisions through our innovative Digital Showrooms and sales tools. It also enhances the consumer shopping experience by presenting our product and bringing shopping experiences to life in digital and “bricks and mortar” retail environments such as E-commerce and interactive digital screens.
As creative guardians, PVH Studios works together with the Creative Directors to realize the overall brand vision. We’re responsible for elevating our product and reflecting core brand values across every touch-point whilst adopting and maintaining an Omni-channel approach to everything we do.
- Drawing lighting schemes and building them on set.
- Ensuring consistency across all sets daily, doing proper tests and challenging boundaries of different processes.
- Bring fresh ideas on lighting and photography concepts, working together with the Art directors
- Streamline and assist all aspects of daily operations, working closely with the Creative Manager and Production Manager. Ensure the studio operates efficiently, to exceed production goals.
- Ruthlessly prioritize projects at any given moment to best serve the most urgent and important needs of the studio whilst consulting with studio teams and being part of planning sessions.
- Standardize ways of working to optimize studio capabilities, productivity and efficiencies. Alleviate systemic, facility and logistical constraints for the teams and anticipate changing priorities to ensure studio capacity meets the demands of the business.
- Bay Readiness: take ownership to ensure bays are ready to shoot each day with optimal set-configurations. Implement daily ‘Bay Quality Control’ (BQC) checks to ensure lighting standards are maintained. Light Meter or Grey Card tests to ensure accuracy and monthly equipment diagnostics to facilitate long-life.
- Maintain and manage studio supply levels, to ensure all areas are fully stocked with materials needed.
- Create PO#s and Manage all Equipment & Facilities related Invoices on a monthly basis.
- Maintain the entire onsite physical photo studio and operational spaces.
- Partner with Facilities team and freelance individual contributors to oversee complete building maintenance, cleanliness and shoot readiness.
- Evolve the studio space overtime given business growth and increasing shot counts.
- Ensure corporate Health & Safety as well as Sustainability standards are met at all times.
- Maintain and manage inventory for ALL photographic equipment and IT infrastructure needed to operate the studios at every level.
- Partner with internal and external suppliers to repair, maintain, improve and run projects to automate manual process wherever possible.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement to deliver fast innovation and relevant cost-efficient assets to the global organization
- Evaluate work beyond delivery. Never settle and develop future processes based on insight and data acquisition.
- Collaborate and share best practices with peers. Seek to continually push the boundaries of quality, cost and timeliness.
- Research and stay abreast of industry developments and external facilities to ensure PVH Studios remains at the forefront of E-commerce studio technology and efficiency.
The ideal candidate
- Strong knowledge of photography and video equipment likely with ‘Photographic Assistant’ background.
- Highly organized and structured individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to network and develop working relationships across the organization to successfully complete key tasks and projects
- Pro-active and hands-on team player and problem solver
- Strict attention to detail and communication skills
- Min. 3-5 years’ professional experience
- University degree in Photography
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Proficient Mac user with knowledge of Excel, Photoshop, and Capture One
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built state-of-the art photo studio and campus with gyms, cafes, lunches, and plenty of company events
- Employee discounts
We’d love to know why this is THE role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!