About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
To learn more about Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, we invite you to visit tommy.com / calvinklein.com.
The Specialist Retail Inventory Control will be managing the stock process in our business in the Netherlands. As an experienced professional, you own the process of regular stock takes for our stores and shops. You will support with system transfers to optimize stock-flow and analyze issues in order to minimize stock loss. The Specialist Retail Inventory Control will work together with the retail team on day-to-day business but also on stock related projects to implement these in the local business and further develop the Omni-channel strategy.In addition, you are focused on continuously improving current ways of working with store managers and other stakeholders at the office and will work on education on stock management systems and procedures.
- Plan and organize regular and ad-hoc inventory counts, manual and via RFID (radio frequency identification)
- Organize stock movements and oversee communication with warehouse and transport companies to ensure all movements are accurate and confirmed
- Analyze, review and recommend solutions to improve the stock take results
- Check and follow up on deliveries from the warehouse to the shop floors
- System checks and ad-hoc data requests on stock transfers
- Ensure that quality standards are met and stock loss is minimized
- Support the retail team with a broad range of operational tasks when necessary
- Represent PVH Netherlands on stock related issues within the central/external environment
- Pro-actively identify bottlenecks in the current stock process and suggest options for continuous improvement
- Review and optimize (store) training material and train store associates on stock management systems and procedures.
- Perform detailed analysis and reporting on stock issues in order to optimize the supply chain and drive operational excellence in the stores
- Implement stock related projects to further develop the Omni-channel strategy
The Specialist Retail Inventory Control will report directly into the Manager Retail Development and will have close working relationships with retail stores, area managers and central retail departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or related field;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- You’re accurate and like to get to the bottom of things;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PPT, SAP skills;
- Excellent organizational talent;
- Team player;
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills. You are able to build good working relationships with colleagues in the office and in the stores. You also have the ability to clearly explain and format stock reports;
- Pro-active approach and always striving to optimize processes;
- Experience with RFID (radio frequency identification) is an advantage;
- Business fluency of the Dutch and English language (written and spoken).