About the Company
About PVHPVH Corp. is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH Corp. is a $9.7 billion global company with over 38,000 associates operating across 40 countries. PVH owns and markets the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and markets a variety of goods under these, and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Whether it be design, retail, digital or consumer experiences, we are blazing a trail that others are following. Now, we are excited to turn HR on its head. Our HR Next transformation program is kicking off, we’re challenging traditional HR practices and creating a groundbreaking strategy, organization and ways of working that keep our people at the heart of everything we do. HR Next, our program to create a world-class HR team and offering with the consumer at the center, is vital to support PVHs ambitious growth plans.
A day in the life of a University Relations SpecialistAs the University Relations Specialist, you will develop and manage the recruitment and selection process for both the intern and graduate programs across the business. You make sure that we attract and seek out the best talent in the market to secure future business growth through various recruiting channels.
- You will be responsible for the development and optimization of the Intern and Graduate program for PVH, including Tommy Hilfiger Global and Calvin Klein Europe at PVH Europe.
- Create and develop relationships with key Universities across Europe. Organize recruitment events aimed at informing, recruiting and engaging young talents and brand the Internship program.
- Strategy development to attract high potential students across Europe.
- Develop a community of interns and to create an alumnus for future pipelines.
- Leverage your contacts and own research to ensure we have a strong pipeline of Interns and Graduate talent for future openings. As the primary HR contact person for all Intern and Graduate recruitment activities, you will be the go-to person for candidates and managers throughout the full lifecycle of the recruitment process & during the Intern & Graduates semesters.
- Managing the internship experience for 100+ Interns & 4 Graduates per year on the PVH campus. This including training and development, onboarding and FTE conversion.
- Act as a brand ambassador. You are to develop, cultivate and promote PVH programs to talent within various educational institutions to attract high-performing candidates.
- Collaborate with HR and Talent Acquisition teams to determine hiring needs and devise and execute effective recruiting, and then share your recruitment strategies and plans internally.
- Keep abreast of trends in recruitment, market intelligence, and competitor benchmarking within the intern and graduate field.
- Take ownership of employee and candidate travel for proactive recruiting trips and events. Manage the events calendar to ensure we attend all key events within the university schedules.
- Support key projects to elevate the talent program within PVH, including process improvement, compensation, and program structure.
- University graduate with 2+ years of relevant recruitment experience from a university, or as an intern working within a brand/company as an Internship program coordinator.
- Must have experience in developing and managing a graduate/intern program (can be as an intern yourself).
- Your exceptional interpersonal skills are reflected in your strong network of university contacts across Europe.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills and can effectively present your ideas to large audiences, both at schools and internally.
- With your proactive, enthusiastic attitude you can deliver great results when managing multiple, time-sensitive projects.
- Manage diverse stakeholders and build networks quickly with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to independently create, analyze and act upon recruitment management information.
- A strong motivation to stay abreast of emerging market and talent recruitment trends, as well as a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, are key to success in this role.
- Must have a keen understanding of the importance of data and how this will help PVH evolve in the future.