The function of Concept Content Specialist is part of the Concept Content team. This team is positioned between the Concept Design- and the Store & SIS development as well as the Procurement/Commercial side(s) of the business for both Tommy Hilfiger as well as Calvin Klein. Ensuring that both Brand Integrity & Consistency in execution is maintained (Design), whilst the performance of our Concepts is maximized (Commercial).
Through effective management of all Concepts & Conceptual information, the Concept Content Specialist ensures the creation of structured and tiered concept & design documents and ensures clear communication to the different functions internally as well as externally. The team itself is not involved in any design or creative activities but does support in the development process.
Concept Development –Provide the Concept Development Team with input and structured support in all relevant aspects of Concept Development.
Concept Content Information – centralize, consolidate, structure and administrate all available conceptual information. Ensure availability and easy access for all functions, manage, and control update process and cycles. Together with the Senior Concept Content Manager being the interface between Concept Design, Procurement and Store Development and our global offices.
Responsible to organize and administrate all available conceptual information in a coherent manner;
- Fixture Drawings
- Architectural details
- Brand overviewsOpening- & Creative Pack
- Samples & material descriptions
Concept Communication – Together with the Senior Concept Content manager creating clear (concept) communication overviews. Make information easy accessible to all Parties various different systems and communication methods, and manage & control updates cycle/process.
Be the key link to the Project Coordinators for both SIS and Store Development to ensure the Concept is executed in the correct way and the teams are coached on the Concepts.
Be the key link to the Procurement team to ensure the correct stock (replenishment) purchase of concept items.
Be the key link to our global offices to ensure they receive a material sample package when needed for newly developed concepts.
- Education: degree BA level, or equivalent / HBO education level
- Administrative & corporate experience
- Experience in retail , design , shop fitting, procurement or retail related fields would be a bonus
- Experience in an Project management, Creative production, POS development agency would be a bonus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects)
- Strong administrative skills Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic attitude and be a ‘hands-on’ self-starter Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Pro Active thinking / planning
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Able to work under guidance and own initiative
- Costs Awareness
- Cultural awareness
- Cross functional awareness