About the Company
At Tommy Hilfiger we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
Our goal is to become the leading fashion tech company. To achieve our ambition, we are looking for talent who can help us in the transformation to a digital-first company. As a UX/UI Designer, you play a key role in shaping our digital future with the MYTOMMY app.
Your role at PVH
- You’re responsible for the MYTOMMY mobile app design from a-z bringing exclusive personal experience to Tommy Hilfiger consumers while being at the forefront of seamless mobile shopping;
- You translate complex user/business problems into simple and elegant user experience solutions.
- You don’t take user love for granted, you like to get out of a comfy chair and test your ideas with real people.
- You are part of a young, creative and open-minded agile team that consists of full-stack developers, a product manager, business analyst and a scrum master;
- You are part of an agile team with a startup mentality. We welcome new ideas and initiatives and turn these into prototypes to validate with our consumers;
What we are looking for
With your creative mind and can do mentality you are eager to collect the requirements you need to get started. The core of our product is experimentation, so we’re looking for a design rockstar who’s flexible and thrives in situations where not everything is set in stone.
- Expert design applications skills (Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision);
- You like working in a fast-paced international environment;
- You believe in agile principles;
- Experience in working with engineers to make your design a reality
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to fail because you understand we need to adapt to ever-changing consumer needs and super-fast tech evolvements.
- are an inventive, driven, creative and experienced professional
- ecommerce experience is a plus
- can be the conceptually strong prototyper
- love to create beautiful user interfaces
- are a good communicator (English), specifically about your design choices and vision
- have a tight grip on digital design processes such as wireframing and user research
- have a clear product vision and can translate this into an actual product
- know a thing or two about Lean Startup, Growth Hacking etc.
- have fun doing what you do
We offer you
- A challenging position in a growing a team with a strong start-up mentality;
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- Monthly work-on-whatever-you-want day;
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events;
- Arrange your own workstation: Macbook/iPhone and all other options a techie could dream of;
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun);
- International working environment;
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad);
Who we are:
We are PVH, one of the world’s leading apparel companies with over $8 billion in revenues in 2017. PVH consists of three business groups: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage Brands.
It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, energetic environment where people get opportunities to grow and show their creativity. In our Amsterdam offices we gather people from all over the world, over 50 nationalities. We work hard, have fun and create an amazing culture.