About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Guarantee the continuous fabric research, development, proto and sms ordering for our Tommy Hilfiger Collections TH TAILORED and TH COLLECTION MENSWEAR.
Work closely with Senior Fabric Developer, Design, Product Development, fabric mills and vendors.
- Support design team during fabric concept and decision process
- Manage fabric research and developments
- Organize mill meetings and fabric fair visits
- Maintain fabric selection library and archive
- Monitor leadtimes, prices and delivery conditions
- Order proto and sampling fabrics and track delivery process
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data in PLM, fabric card and development list
- Be involved in fabric risk assessment process
Preferable 2-3 years of experience in fabric research and development
Passion for fabrics
Knowledge about fabric production and testing
Strong communication skills
Excellent English written and spoken
Good planning and organizational skills
Advanced Excel skills