What does the team do within PVH/Calvin Klein/Tommy?
The Ecommerce (Ecom) Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 80+ people and will grow significantly until the end of the year. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
As the own and operated Ecom business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecom growth. One of the key pillars is to drive a more data decision driven culture within the team. Thus, we want to scale up our analytical capabilities. In addition, there are lots of projects running covering the entire Ecom value chain which will improve e.g. operational processes, bring innovations and new features, investigate new market and business model opportunities.
We are looking for a Team Lead Customer Service who will head up the L3 Customer Service team for both brands reporting to the Senior Manager Customer Services of the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Ecom business.
What does a Team Lead Customer Service do at PVH/Tommy Hilfiger/Calvin Klein?
Manage the PVH Customer Service L3 team, which supports the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein outsourced contact center(s). Run weekly meetings with the L2 & L3 team.Manage, distribute and prioritize CS L3 team tasks, responsibilities and daily New CS L3 team member’s onboarding, training and development
- Coach, develop and motivate the PVH L3 team.
- Run weekly meetings with the L2 & L3 team.
- Recruitment of the CS L3 team members.
- Manage, distribute and prioritize CS L3 team tasks, responsibilities and daily operations throughout the current touchpoints [L3 queues, CS PVH inbox, etc.]
- Manage the in-house social media customer service FTE for Tommy Global.
- New CS L3 team member’s onboarding, training and development
- Manage the access to the CS tools when need be [account creation and deactivation]
Monitor quality of the CS L3 team members work.
- Continuously assess and elevate the knowledge level of the CS L3 team members, identifying areas of improvement and delivering coaching and training accordingly
- Responsible for leadership escalations with direct correspondence to senior leaders
- Investigate and give input to fix errors affecting the Customer Experience with all relevant teams [Operations, Platform, CRM, etc.]
- Monitor quality of escalations from the call center L2 team identifying areas of improvement.
- Help with Omnichannel services and projects implementation.
- Collaborate in defining and building the operational CS related processes and procedures by involving T&Q so that knowledge at the call center is spread and delivered accordingly.
Define the right communication approach towards customers whenever is needed.
- Define the consumer approach when major incidents occur, having an impact on the consumer brand experience.
- Give input to T&Q Lead when the need of training/coaching arise for the call center staff.
- Help update the information on the customer service pages on the brand websites.
- GDPR champion within the Customer Service team.
Develop and build positive relationships and trust within ECom, Retail and the rest of internal stakeholders
- Liaise with the Legal team about Legal related matters and processes [GDPR, T&Cs, etc.]
Who is the best person for this job?
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Service environment with a strong focus on Ecom including management experience in leading back office teams
- Good understanding of Ecom specific tools & technologies as well as some implementation experience.
- Experience in fashion, apparel retail or consumer goods industry is a plus
- Proven record of accomplishment of managing cross-functional complex projects thereby demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- Outstanding people, relationship and team working skills; and ability to interact with different levels of a multi-cultural, international organization
- Inspirational leader
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- High flexibility: ability to deliver quality at detail level while keeping strategic perspective in a highly dynamic work environment
- Independent, hands-on, able to prioritize, results oriented and structured
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Real team player, does not take her/himself too seriously
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Passionate about work and be able to motivate, coach and support the teams
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proficiency in English
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture