With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Global Business Development department is the strategy function for TH Global/PVH Europe and its brands Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein as well as the home of the Project Management Office (PMO). This role will be within the PMO function of Business Development. In this capacity, the department supports the TH Global/PVH Europe management in standardizing and governance around project methodologies, and facilitating multi-stakeholder projects throughout the entire business
Global Business Development department supports C level management, product divisions’ management (e.g. menswear, womenswear), functional departments’ management (e.g. supply chain and logistics), the central and country commercial retail and wholesale organizations’ management.
We are trusted advisors of management. We are a team of problem solvers, facilitators, and passionate team players, ambitious professionals who strive to bring about change and get our iconic brands to the next level. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with the business to facilitate the execution of meaningful and relevant projects.
Position Description and responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Development Senior Manager, the Project Analyst/Coordinator will work alongside our team members in the execution of the PMO key responsibilities that boost our projects efficiency, effectiveness and overall performance. Analytical thinking, problem solving, project and stakeholder management and ensuring the highest quality of work are essential elements of this role.
We view the Project Analyst/Coordinator position as the start of a rewarding, and challenging career within the dynamic environment of PVH. At PVH, you will build on the skills that you bring and develop new skills receiving guidance and training from our team members and our training center PVH University.
We are looking for a positive team player with great communication skills, that is not afraid to take on a challenge, and that is passionate about finding answers to complex problems and turning everything that she/he does into a success.
As a Project analyst within the PMO team you will:
- Support our managers and directors with the execution of projects, by:
- Gathering and analyzing data;
- Formulating and designing project frameworks;
- Developing and communicating recommendations;
- Implementing execution strategies and project processes
- Project planning and goal setting
- Documentation and archiving of past projects
- Support with the development of project portfolio presentations for top management
- Support in the development of project execution and governance
- Organize and facilitate meetings and workshops with all levels of the organization
- 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, project management, engineering or similar in-house position
- Master’s degree from a leading business/engineering school/university (preferably project management focused)
- Experience with different project management methodologies
- Project management certification is beneficial
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Strong communication skills
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Eager to learn and able to quickly understand new topics
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- able to perform in a dynamic work environment