At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high-quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech brand.
The Analytics & Business Intelligence Centre (ABI) based in Amsterdam is a designated group of Advanced Analytics (AA) & Business Intelligence (BI) professionals with the time and collective know how to:
- maximize the company’s BI investments;
- mapping out Business Intelligence Strategies; and
- driving Advanced Analytics.
- The Analytics & Business Intelligence Department has been established to consolidate all of AA and BI efforts under one roof to create powerful business insights.
The ABI has functional teams in the area of (i) Business Partnering, (ii) Report Engineering, (iii) Data Science, (iv) Data Warehouse Development, (v) Master data Governance who work together in a cross functional project organization format and (vi) Support.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientists to join our teams. You will be working with stakeholders throughout the company to gather the data and expose it to the business. If you consider yourself to be that unique hybrid of a mathematician, developer, data hacker, business analyst, communicator and mentor that maintains a strong customer focus and values pragmatism over perfection, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Proactively seek areas where the business can benefit from leveraging Data Science
- Translate business requirements into Data Science projects taking full ownership
- Mine the data from internal and external sources
- Perform the research and analysis of big data
- Build robust and future proof Data Science models
- Be a Data Science ambassador for the business
- Mentor junior team members, exchange ideas
- Be aware of new developments in Data Science
- Strong mathematical background: deep intuitive understanding of general mathematics, differential calculus, linear algebra, statistical analysis, complex analysis
- Strong programming experience and proficiency in Python
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience of any popular Deep Learning frameworks and willing to learn Tensorflow
- Perfect understanding of gradient descent principles and experience of building Neural Networks in particular
- Hands-on experience of FCNN, CNN, RNN and hybrid network types
- Experience of building Neural Networks of different architectures: classifiers, autoencoders, adversarial networks, generative networks
- Distinctive plus: the ability to build Web Services, Hadoop/Hive/Spark experience, AWS knowledge, SAP products knowledge, in particular, SAP BW, SAP HANA
- Working experience in Windows and *nix OS environments
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
We offer you
At PVH we are agile and fast-moving. We respect and grow our knowledge and skills, but we also have fun, we are supporting non-profitable efforts in PVH and we are challenging and inspiring each other every day to be even more creative, open-minded and to explore new possibilities. Innovation and people are the key!
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- An environment where innovation is at the base of everything
- State-of-the-art campus facilities
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)
- International working environment