PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein and certain license businesses. We are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech brand.
Now we are looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our team. You will be working with Data Scientists to build and expose Data Science models to the business. You will be crunching endless amounts of data to provide our colleagues the best business insights and the best possible experience to our customers. It works on all parts of the business: personalized recommendations, return prediction, AI styling, demand forecasting, stock allocation, trends and colour forecasting, and much more!
If you consider yourself to be a good programmer and would like to be a Data Scientist and developer at the same time, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Mine the data from internal and external sources
- Help building and deploying robust and future proof Data Science models
- Help building efficient methods of data preparation
- Be able to create scalable solutions, experience of building 24/7 hi-load services and applications
- Be aware about new ways and best practices of developments in Machine Learning field
- Strong object-oriented programming experience and proficiency in Python
- Experience of working with popular Python data-related packages such as Numpy/ Pandas
- Ability to write efficient code and optimize existing applications
- SQL knowledge
- Experience of deploying Deep Learning models, preferably Tensorflow
- Ability to build Web Services, write Hadoop/Hive/Spark code
- Distinctive plus: GPU programming experience, UI and mobile development experience, AWS knowledge, SAP products knowledge, in particular SAP BW, SAP HANA
- Working experience in Windows and *nix OS environments
- Good communication skills
- Pro active
- Team player
- Out of the box thinker
- Results driven
We offer you
We respect and grow our knowledge and skills, but we also have fun, we are supporting non-profitable efforts in PVH and we are challenging and inspiring each other every day to be even more creative, open minded and to explore new possibilities. Innovation and people are the key!
- A unique opportunity to build industry transforming solutions
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- An environment where innovation is at the base of everything
- Competitive salary with benefits
- State-of-the-art campus facilities
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)
- International working environment
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad)