At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high-quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech brand.
The Digital Selling team is part of the Digital Transformation team.
Within the Digital Selling team we identify test and implement technologies that can simplify and optimize the selling journey of our sales representatives. In our current ecosystem we utilize among others the following solutions:
- Sample Ordering
- iPad Product Catalogue
- Order Intake
- Account Management
Introduction to the digital selling ecosystem
An essential step in more effective and efficient wholesale selling is improving the data and information processes for our sales force. We digitize our selling preparation process with the introduction of the Account Management Tool. The tool aims to standardize ways of working and facilitates cooperation between sales and other departments.
Within the sell-in process at PVH there are four predefined windows (seasons) for sample ordering, selling and order intake. Activities like the sample ordering, assortment creation and order intake form an essential part of the selling process. Digital Selling Journey Optimization aims at providing transparencyfor more datadriven, effective and efficient sellingwhile being a simple and seamless experience for users. The Digital Selling Ecosystem is there to achieve these goals.
The Product Owner Digital Selling Journey is the primary owner of the selling journey, heading up all developments and stakeholder requests for the ecosystem. You are the go-to-person when it involves the Account Management Tool, Sample Order Hub, Linebook and WeConnect. This means you will coordinate amongst the teams working on the tools and interact frequently with the users all over Europe in order to understand and facilitate their needs.
- Develop and articulate an appealing and energizing strategic vision for the tools
- Manage and prioritize user expectations and requests;
- Manage the relationship with external vendors on the products;
- Engage our internal stakeholders in working with/for the tools;
- Deliver the product requirements within budget, scope and time;
- Improve the way users interact with the tools;
- Align stakeholders in order to achieve deliverables;
- Inspire users and stakeholders with new fresh ideas, a clear vision and loads of positive energy in order to keep engaging users and improving the tool
- Experience as product manager or project manager, preferably in a digital environment;
- To quickly understand complex processes and find simple solutions;
- A passion for helping users of your tools;
- Great stakeholder management skills;
- A clear vision on how digital tools can help our sales force sell better to our wholesale customers;
- A lot of creative and innovative ideas that you would love to try out;
- An everything-is-possible-mentality;
- Drive for results
- Good communication skills
We offer you:
At PVH we are agile and fast-moving. We respect and grow our knowledge and skills, but we also have fun, we are supporting non-profitable efforts in PVH and we are challenging and inspiring each other every day to be even more creative, open-minded and to explore new possibilities. Innovation and people are the key!
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- An environment where innovation is at the base of everything
- State-of-the-art campus facilities
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)
- International working environment