BACK TO OVERVIEW
project manager retail stores development
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- MOSCOW OFFICE,PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Store Development is part of the Retail Division in the Design & Development Department which services the implementation of new stores and refits of existing stores across Europe and the
- Rapid Emerging Markets including the Russian Federation.
- The role of the Project Manager is to manage and oversee multiple store opening projects from design to completion and customer handover.
- To contribute to the further development of processes required for realizing a chain of owned and operated and franchise retail stores in the Russian Federation and neighboring nations, and ensure all assigned projects are realized according to agreed planning, within given budget, and in the required quality levels.
- Clear and timely communication of all relevant project information is an essential element of the role.
- Reporting to Senior Manager – Store Development
- Assess project and be aware of any site specific constraints and design criteria
- Collect key information facilitating the start of the design process (CAD drawings and Design Brief)
- Prepare initial planning, cost estimates and budget
- Organize kick-off meetings with key parties involved
- Responsibility for sign off of layouts internally and with partners in franchise and distributor markets
- Check and validate Design Pack and ensure proper distribution to all key parties, including Mall Managements
- Define item requirements based on concept standards, visual merchandising requirements and any special requests
- Organize tender if required and ensure that proper agreements are in place
- Independently take production and design decisions in the best interest of THE
- Do regular visits to store locations whilst under construction in function of the complexity of the project (minimum 3 visits)
- Prior to attending the store opening ensure that all items required will be delivered on time
- Do a formal hand-over with the contractor, shop fitter and any other parties contracted by THE
- Consolidate all open issues and missing items, communicate the snagging list and ensure listed items are actioned (4-6 weeks after store opening)
- Seek for structural resolutions on reoccurring process and production matters jointly with other Project Managers
- Perform ad-hoc projects as directed by Senior Manager Store Development and Senior
- Director Design & Development Director
- 3-5 year’ s experience in a Retail or Retail linked industry
- Relevant qualification in Construction & Design
- Experience in Construction & Design and retail processes, systems and strategies
- Very good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills especially Planning and Time Management.
- Team player, excellent in building strong relationships with other divisions within Retail.
- Very strong administrative skills with MS Office
- Very strong AutoCAD skills, be able to work independently with AutoCAD
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken
- Ability to work in an advanced multi-tasking environment
- Attention to details