About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
This role provides a comprehensive and professional Human Resources administrative service to all retail channels and head office in relation to all aspects of the employee life cycle (i.e. offer letters, contract preparation, right to work checks, reference checking, change of details and terminations) and seeks to improve and develop these systems into effective and efficient HR practices.
- To review, improve and develop transactional HR processes within the HR team & business.
- Providing a comprehensive, timely, pro-active and accurate HR administrative role to the business.
- To log all new starters, change of details and leavers and track outstanding signed contracts on the HR Trackers.
- To ensure that all new contracts are signed and returned within 2 weeks following issue.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date electronic filing system for all employees.
- Ensure familiarity with HR practices, providing guidance with HR administrative processes to managers & colleagues.
- Support HR Manager and Senior HR Coordinator with ad hoc administration needs.
- Take ownership for any projects or initiatives as directed by the HR Manager & Senior HR Coordinator & provide general support for work required/ requested.
- Delivery of HR administration induction to all new retail managers joining the business.
- Working closely with stakeholders to create a loyal and supportive working relationship.
- To undertake any other duties, as may from time to time be required, to support the function.
- Demonstrable experience of transactional/admin HR.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Able to challenge and manage difficult people/conflict.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Data Input Accuracy.
- Ability to use Word, Excel & Outlook.