About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading Lifestyle Apparel Company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
As Resourcing Officer you’ll be responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle, delivering a high quality best practice internal recruitment service across all Head Office and Senior Retail Management positions. Working with the Resourcing Manager to ensure we are consistently recruiting the industry’s top talent whilst providing a great candidate experience.
- Ensure the day to day smooth running of the PVH UK & Ireland Head office, Retail and Wholesale resourcing operations.
- Ensuring the daily running of a professional, friendly and engaging resourcing team that lives up to and delivers behaviors based on the PVH Values
- Manage the ATS system, Job Boards, the uploading of new adverts, job descriptions and new roles to our internal and external job boards, sites and social media
- Correspond with all applicants, answering questions, arranging availability and informing of progression
- Selecting and screening of applicants to provide suitable shortlists for hiring managers
- Tracking and monitoring all internal and external interview outcomes.
- Partnering with the Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein stakeholders to support them with their resourcing needs; both immediate and future. Providing a comprehensive end-to-end recruitment service to the business – from Talent Kick Off Meeting to Offer
- Providing advice and guidance to hiring managers on resourcing best practice; the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role; assisting with the sourcing, development or creation of specialist exercises or tasks where required.
- Previous experience of Resourcing management for a fashion retailer/wholesaler, including experience of managing the full recruitment life cycle from inception to completion including marketing, advertising, interviewing from Sales Associate to Director level.
- Proven experience of stakeholder management within an in-house recruitment function
- Strong experience and skill set in sourcing exceptional talent directly including LinkedIn, Job Boards, Head Hunting, Social Media, etc.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a good capability to prioritize and focus on deliverables and an attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all PVH Colleagues including all Key Stakeholders and external agencies and partners
- A willingness to change with the company requirements, and a desire to continually improve the services and Head Office colleague and guest experience & offer
- A confident self-starter with previous experience of building strong relationships at all levels