About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
In 2010 Tommy Hilfiger joined the one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
The Calvin Klein brands - Calvin Klein Underwear, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Accessories, Calvin Klein Menswear, Calvin Klein Dress Furnishings, Calvin Klein Womenswear, Calvin Klein Kids and Calvin Klein Performance provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally through various distribution channels and to a diverse consumer group.
In 2013 PVH Corp, one of the world’s largest apparel companies acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein gaining full creative control over all license brands. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
The Wholesale Operations Manager reports into the Wholesale Sales Director and will work closely with the rest of the wholesale sales team and customer services as well as the finance team.The Wholesale Operations Manager will support the wholesale business in meeting their financial targets and KPIs. This is done by producing reports, presentations, ad hoc analysis and meetings to help sales and management teams to make better decisions. The Wholesale Operations Manager will attend a variety of external meetings and produce follow up actions to drive business with customers.The suitable candidate will be able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders across the business up to and including the Managing Director. The individual must be extremely well organised in their work, whilst being adaptable to change. The candidate must be a dedicated individual with a key drive for accountability and seeing a job through to completion.
Key tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing agendas and running monthly sales team meetings to discuss key business issues and up-coming challenges
- Creating and maintaining a database of customer trade terms and conditions, along with record retention of contracts and agreements
- Diarising and attendance at key account customer meetings on a regular and methodical basis. Creating follow up notes and action points
- Liaising with finance to perform financial analysis of customer terms and reviewing/challenging trade terms where necessary
- Supporting financial and operational projects in place within the wholesale business
- Working to identify ways to streamline financial and operational reporting and make the preparation of such reports more efficient
- Research and production of data and analysis on industry best practises and also reporting on benchmarking of the UK+ business vs the rest of Europe
- Maintenance of price lists and performing audits and checks to ensure prices are being charged correctly
- Tracking of shipping figures vs budgets and targets and follow up with sales managers where performance is behind
- Strong understanding of financial KPI’s and profit and loss statements
- Strong understanding of a wholesale business operation
- Data warehouse knowledge (SAP BW, Oracle, SQL, Business Objects)
- Experienced in creating reports and presentations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Powerpoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience in finance and/or business control
- Experience in fashion business