About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
In 2010 Tommy Hilfiger joined the one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
The Calvin Klein brands - Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Black Label, Calvin Klein Accessories, Calvin Klein Dress Furnishings, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Under- wear provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally through various distribution channels and to a diverse consumer group.
In 2013 PVH Corp, one of the world’s largest apparel companies acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein gaining full creative control over all license brands. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
JOB TITLE: Retail Area Trainer- PVH London
REPORTING TO Talent & Development Business Partner (TDBP)
TEAM: HR Function
The Retail Area Trainer -PVH London role is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, passionate and driven individual, looking for a highly unique and innovative challenge. This individual will be accountable for ensuring that the highest standard of training is delivered to the colleagues in our key London stores, whilst pro-actively measuring success through Store KPI’s.
- Delivers the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Customer Experience Training to all London retail colleagues.
- Liaises with the Buying & Merchandising Team to confidently deliver all product divisional training to all London retail colleagues.
- Designs, delivers and evaluates the PVH Branded Induction process, ensuring all attendees are confident in brand behavioural expectations.
- Partners with national Talent & Development Team to design specialist-learning interventions inclusive Product Workshops, Bite-Sized Team Briefs, and Energisers etc.
- Confidently trains store teams on new collections, features, attributes and benefits of product.
- Role models the behaviours of a service & product mentor, effectively delivering on the spot feedback and reactive coaching to develop and drive the performance/behaviours of others, in line with customer and operational job expectation.
- Formally documents and evaluate all training/learning activities within region, confidently presenting results to Talent & Development Business Partner & Retail Management.
- Observes and identifies key training opportunities within London Store locations and communicates this effectively to store management team as well as National Talent & Development Team.
- Supports implementation of National Talent & Development Retail initiatives.
- Works closely to Talent & Development Business Partner and Retail Management to develop bespoke store training plans to drive sales growth, customer service results, product knowledge and styling confidence.
- Attend regular meetings with Talent & Development Business Partner and Senior Stakeholders to support shape, drive, innovate and evaluate tactical training plan for London Area.
- Regular completes competitive shops to support in elevating delivery of service expectations.
- Drives completion of all compliance e-learning modules within London stores ensuring 100% completion.
- Designs, monitors and communicate key London training KPI’s aligned to business KPI’s to all internal stakeholders.
- Able to work individually, self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written articulation.
- Skills in analysis, time management, communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and doing.
- Excellent communicator on all levels across internal and external channels.
- Energetic, dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skillset.
- Meticulous attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to manage self and above
- Ability to manage stakeholders & build strong relationships
- Strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed demonstrating great resilience.
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel program proficient.
- Ability to manage details, deadlines and balancing multiple priorities.
- Availability and flexibility to travel around the London retail store network.
- Experience in managing expectations within immediate team, upwards and stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in changing business environment.
- Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change.
- Innovative, forward thinking and comfortable at putting ideas on the table.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Naturally talented at spotting & identifying what great looks like for the business.
- Strong problem solving capabilities