About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading Lifestyle Apparel Company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
As PVH Sales Manager you will be leading the sales team as the business continues to expand in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, or Sales Director, you will be responsible for the management and leadership of your PVH division and sales team.
Leadership & Management
- Building a sales team that can anticipate and support planned growth of the business.
- Ensure that all direct reports are working to the highest level
- Recruit, develop and engage direct reports , supporting your team to develop to their best capability
- Use internal performance management systems and processes to improve performance and deliver business objectives
- Positively impact the sales performance of your direct reports to deliver their weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually net sales budgets
- Ensure you lead direct reports, to deliver divisional forward order budgets
- Manage direct reports, to deliver and report on divisional direct sales budgets
- Manage and report on the Divisional Order Books
- Responsibility for Showroom Sample management, using an efficient system to track loss & recovery via our sample management system
- Manage showroom set up, working with your direct reports and ensure standards are maintained front and back of house at all times
- Building and developing key relationship with Senior Buying and Merchandising teams
- Manage top tier Key accounts and oversee and monitor the wider account base
- Work with Marketing Manager to ensure market level strategic and business opportunities are met by the sales team
- Co-ordinate, monitor and report online sales activity
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers across the account base
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base, and in store SIS
- Map potential customers and generate new customer opportunities for the business
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives , successful SIS projects and the representation of the brand across all areas of distribution
- Work closely with customer service manager to ensure all customer KPI’s, service levels and expectations are met
Build and nurture strong internal relationships with PVH teams with PVH UK+ structureWork with Divisional stakeholders in PVH European Head Office, such as Vice-Presidents and Creative Directors, on UK market requirements, special production, terms and special products
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Results orientated through implementing and driving sales strategy
- Previous proven results managing top tier accounts
- Immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of wholesale distribution channels, regional accounts and market needs
- Strong sales management skills with the ability and experience to lead and coach a sales team to deliver budgets, brand ethos and develop the customer base
- Ability to partner and influence across internal and external partners and functions
- Ability to operate with limited guidance, prioritising multiple demands and projects
- Critical and analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills
- Excellent Excel ability
- High level communication and people skills with the ability to adapt to different situations and customers
- Strong motivator, innovative thinker with integrity and a leader by example
- Established relationships with senior Buying and Management teams
- Excellent Sales and negotiation skills
- Data anaylsis and reporting skills
- Be a Master of change