About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
PVH Wholesale is a major player and contributor to the success of the UKIR business. Our premium, fast paced and digitally advanced wholesale environment is like no other offering an engaging client experience as well as an epic place to work!
The team are a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Manager plays a true leadership role, responsible for co-formulating, owning, implementing and driving the strategy for sales in their division.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales on forward and direct sales strategy, budget planning, order book management and delivery, Opex planning and delivery of Wholesale Ebit.
- Management and day to day running of top tier key accounts.
- Analyse and communicate the weekly and monthly reporting of results and developments across the business.
- Lead direct reports, to deliver and report on forward order and divisional direct sales budgets.
- Ownership of Divisional Order Books, P&L, and reporting structure.
- Accountable for sample management, loss and recovery.
- Directing showroom set up, pricing structure, margin protection.
- Planning and driving divisional contribution to monthly wholesale meetings.
- Work with Marketing Manager to ensure market level strategic and business opportunities are met by the sales team.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives, successful SIS projects and the representation of the brand across all areas of distribution.
- Working with the teams in Amsterdam on product development; adapt Omni channel approach to ensure that we balance the collections to accommodate market and account needs.
- Building and nurturing relationships internally, across Retail, Wholesale, B&M, HR,
- Customer Service and Finance, working as a collective to drive business and deliver the required results.
- Support, coach and guide the sales team to deliver both the business and individuals objectives.
- You'll have a minimum of 3 years Key Account Management experience.
- You'll have have a proven track record of leading & developing teams.
- You'll have worked in a within a fast paced wholesale environment in a relevant brand arena.
- You'll have P&L, Ebit and Opex Management and ownership experience.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You'll have an immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of major accounts and market needs.
- You'll have excellent negotiation skills, always backing yourself with data & insights.
- Full Clean Driving License.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.