About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
We are a business that is constantly evolving just like our product ranges. Within our stores and Head Office we strive to provide amazing opportunities, to develop our people with motivating new challenges and encouraging experiences. That’s why we are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join our fantastic existing team who will help the brand and business to continue to develop and flourish.
When it comes to shopping at Tommy Hilfiger, our customers only deserve the very best instore experience we can offer. You will be working as part of our store team in a luxury retail environment where you will share a passion for our brand and our values with our customers and colleagues.
As a member of the store management team, our AM’s role is to support the management & daily operation of the store to include sales, customer service, personnel, administration, communication, marketing and merchandising. Holding the ability to conduct Store Manager duties in their absence and driving store results is key.
Leading by example and putting all the PVH Values to practice are also of importance in this role. You will be inspiring your team to generate sales & profit, minimize losses and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive & impeccably maintained.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and improve performance through collaborating with others.
- Maintain corporate visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room. Work alongside the VM Team to ensure that there is clear communication and understanding between VM & store to achieve Hilfiger VM best practices.
- Partner with store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards & objectives.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality of relationships with internal & external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Complete daily/weekly store walk-throughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, staff service levels and inventory levels. Communicate to the Store Manager what is driving sales and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximize business. Ensure they are weekly visual presentation action plans.
- Analyse store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Assist with the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes; Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Work with SM to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible Retail experience
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the service or Retail industry