About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
In 2010 Tommy Hilfiger joined the one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
The Calvin Klein brands - Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Black Label, Calvin Klein Accessories, Calvin Klein Dress Furnishings, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Under- wear provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally through various distribution channels and to a diverse consumer group.
In 2013 PVH Corp, one of the world’s largest apparel companies acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein gaining full creative control over all license brands. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Reporting to the HR Director, the purpose of the role is to transform, develop and manage the PVH UK+ HR operational service to ensure it is commercially focused, value adding and efficient. This is a key role within the HR function and the individual will need to be comfortable partnering with line managers to enable the business to achieve its strategy.
HR Operations include; HR Administration & Systems and HR policy.
- Manage a team and provide HR Operational service and co-ordination. Be responsible for setting team and individual objectives and ensuing optimal performance
- Establish customer focused SLA’s and KPI’s for the HR Operations team. Develop and maintain strong relationships with HR Colleagues in Europe to ensure a proactive, efficient and fit for purpose service is delivered.
- Maintain all existing policy, procedures, and employment contracts and update where appropriate to reflect Company values as well as legislative changes
- Develop new policies and procedures where required.
- Act as a project lead to review all current systems infrastructure and identify and implement new HR systems, ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times.
- Project manage company wide process re-engineering review of all HR processes to ensure they are commercially focused, efficient and add value with the aim to maximise electronic work flow within all processes.
- Develop and manage all communication materials for all key initiatives, i.e. employee engagement, new policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a suite of regular and timely value adding reports for the HR Director and wider business team.
- Experience of managing an operation HR service function, must include HR administration and Employee Relations
- Experience of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate integrity and honestly in all people management and business relationships
- Experience of managing and implementing transformational and change management in a highly challenging environment.
- Experience of managing HR systems implementation
- Experience of managing significant HR projects from design to implementation