About the Company
Southhampton: 10001+ employees
A bit about us...
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe. We are a business that is constantly evolving just like our product ranges. Within our stores and Head Office we strive to provide amazing opportunities, to develop our people with motivating new challenges and encouraging experiences. That’s why we are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join us!
A bit about the role...
This is a new high profile store for us and a fantastic opportunity for a strong Store Manager to lead it's success. This role will involve you having to maintain high standards across a variety of different areas such as managing and organising staff members, making sure business targets are met and ensuring our brand is represented in the best way possible.
Delivering Business Results
- Organisational development - ensure all managers are fully informed of objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Partner with store managers to build on business opportunities and achieve our quest for constantly increasing standards.
- Lead weekly management meetings and other staff meetings; Participate in and contribute to Regional meetings.
- You'll be the champion of our brand, ensuring “door to floor” best practices and visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually setting high standard.
- Complete daily/weekly store walk-through’s; evaluate product performance, pricing, sell through, and inventory levels.
- Communicate regularly with the buying team to ensure the correct stock levels and demographically
A bit about you...
Ideally you will have thorough management experience within the retail or service industry within a high performing store, working on both customer standards and to quality KPIs. You'll be used to budgeting, planning, sales and people leadership too. Setting challenging yet obtainable goals is important to us, so you'll have a proven track record of stretching and developing your team whilst acting with confidence and showing a clear 'presence' on the shop floor.
We need someone to encourage our culture of open communication and teamwork whilst being innovative and flexible in ways of working too - this is an ever changing environment. Most importantly, you need to love our product as much as we do!