About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
Health & Safety Manager (Risk & Compliance)
- Partners with retail management to ensure the retail estate is compliant in all aspects of Health and Safety regulation.
- Advises key Senior Stakeholders on potential risks to their business supporting in the design of action plans to drive compliance.
- Influences Senior Stakeholders to ensure best practice is adhered to, in all areas of the retail estate.
- Designs and implements Risk & Compliance training interventions fit for purpose
- Regularly updates senior stakeholders of progress of their business, and challenges accordingly to ensure fore- frontal thinking/awareness in Risk & Compliance agenda
- Partners with external vendors appropriately, to support in change management in subject matter for the organisation.
- Keeps up to date with industry regulations.
- Able to work individually, self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written articulation.
- Skills in analysis, time management, communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and doing.
- Excellent communicator on all levels across internal and external channels.
- Energetic, dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skillset.
- Meticulous attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to manage self and above
- Ability to manage stakeholders & build strong relationships
- Strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed demonstrating great resilience.
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel program proficient
- Experience in managing expectations within immediate team, upwards and stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in changing business environment.
- Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and comfortable at putting ideas on the table.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills