About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
Health & Safety Officer (Risk & Compliance)
- Partners with retail management to ensure the retail estate is compliant in all aspects of Health and Safety regulation.
- Advises key Senior Stakeholders on potential risks to their business supporting in the design of action plans to drive compliance.
- Influences Senior Stakeholders to ensure best practice is adhered to, in all areas of the retail estate.
- Designs and implements Risk & Compliance training interventions fit for purpose
- Regularly updates senior stakeholders of progress of their business, and challenges accordingly to ensure fore- frontal thinking/awareness in Risk & Compliance agenda
- Partners with external vendors appropriately, to support in change management in subject matter for the organisation.
- Keeps up to date with industry regulations.
- Able to work individually, self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written articulation.
- Skills in analysis, time management, communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and doing.
- Excellent communicator on all levels across internal and external channels.
- Energetic, dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skillset.
- Meticulous attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to manage self and above
- Ability to manage stakeholders & build strong relationships
- Strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed demonstrating great resilience.
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel program proficient
- Experience in managing expectations within immediate team, upwards and stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in changing business environment.
- Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and comfortable at putting ideas on the table.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills