About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
- Full accountability for order book management and shipping against target for UK key accounts covering both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands.
- Key point of contact for our Key Account customers.
- Facilitate and drive weekly Order Book Management meetings with the sales team, capturing and following up on actions.
- Achieve your personal shipping targets and KPI
- Provide internal support to the Sales Team regarding sales and administrative duties.
- Supporting other Key account managers and providing holiday cover.
Customer and Order Book Management
- Facilitate weekly order book management meetings with the Sales Team to go through the delivery and financial status of the customer’s order book.
- Monitor the Order book in order to meet your company targets and objectives as well as customers’ expectations.
- Maintenance of customers’ master data.
- Ensure all Forward orders placed by the Sales Team have been transmitted correctly by checking the pricelist, currency and minimum order quantities by delivery date.
- Keep a log of all the signed copies of orders.
- Monitor all orders that come through EDI.
- Enter and check customers’ purchase orders when necessary identifying and reporting any discrepancies that could affect the business.
- Keep a log of all the agreements in place with customers during the Season: Sell through guarantee, markdown agreements, SOR agreements, salary contributions, and marketing contributions.
- Liaise with the warehouse and directly with the carriers: DHL and AMG, to ensure that the correct packing, labelling and delivery criteria are followed for all customers.
- Work closely with the warehouse in order to monitor the picking, packing and shipping process for all customers.
- Organise and monitor all bookings, apply for MDA’s and ASN’s for the customers that require it.
- Compile and transmit delivery up-dates on a weekly basis.
- Manage and resolve all the customer discrepancies' on deliveries: shortages/overs.
Faulty Goods and Quality Problems
- Manage all faulty good queries raised by customers.
- Liaise with the Sales Team in order to identify any manufacturing problems raised by customers.
- Place all stock/ markdown orders on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Add and check the customers’ purchase orders when necessary.
Credit Control Support
- Work closely with the Credit Control department in order to look into all the debit notes and disputes raised by customers.
- Disputes’ age debt to be kept under 90 days at all times.
- Work closely with Credit Control in order to update them with any outstanding credits, delivery issues that could have an impact on payments.
- Ensure deadlines are met and general administration is completed as required by the Wholesale Operations Manager and Head of Operations.
- Ensure the filing system is organised and up to date, making it easily accessible for reference by other departments at PVH.
- Ensure meetings are organised with customers when necessary.
- Liaise with the Order Fulfilment Teams, Credit Control and Warehouse on a daily basis in order to service the customer in the best possible way.
Effective Communication: Communicates in an open, honest and constructive way, respecting individual differences. Listens well and is able to present ideas logically.
Teamwork: Contributes to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working towards a clear purpose. The employee is approachable, trustworthy and actively participating in the team by sharing knowledge.
Managing Change: Able to work effectively in changing business environment. Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change.
Driving Results: Takes personal responsibility and ownership for results, delivering within functional framework and against financial targets, whilst supporting the company's strategy.
- Microsoft applications: Word, Outlook and Excel to minimum intermediate- advance level.
- Experience in SAP+
- Computer literate and receptive to working with PVH’s systems.
- Experience on working with EDI accounts
- Experience of manual and computerised filing systems.