About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
In 2010 Tommy Hilfiger joined the one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
The Calvin Klein brands - Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein CK, Calvin Klein Accessories, Calvin Klein Dress Furnishings, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Under- wear provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally through various distribution channels and to a diverse consumer group.
In 2013 PVH Corp, one of the world’s largest apparel companies acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein gaining full creative control over all license brands. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
PVH Key Account Manager - Performance
As PVH Key Account Manager you will be leading the sales team as the business continues to expand in the UK.
Reporting to the PVH Sales Manager and Head of Sales, you will have ownership of delivering Net Sales targets, across forward order books and direct business. CK Performance and Tommy Sport recently launched into the UK market. Both brands are already stocked within Top Tier wholesale accounts, PVH now require a candidate with a background in Sport to take the brands to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to unlock and develop a business with huge potential.
Leadership & Management (where applicable)
- Building a sales team that can anticipate and support planned growth of the business.
- Ensure that all direct reports are working to the highest level
- Recruit, develop and engage direct reports , supporting your team to develop to their best capability
- Use internal performance management systems and processes to improve performance and deliver business objectives
- Plan and deliver your forward order budgets
- Plan and deliver your direct sales budgets
- Own and deliver your net sales budgets
- Analyse and act on weekly sales report – how?
- Order book ownership and management
- Management of store consultants: Training & personal development – what?
- Build and nurture strong internal relationships with PVH teams with PVH UK+ structure
- Strong background in sportswear
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Results orientated
- Analytical skills
- Immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of wholesale distribution channels, regional accounts and market needs
- Ability to operate with limited guidance, prioritising multiple demands and projects