About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
In 2010 Tommy Hilfiger joined the one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH .Corp. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
The Calvin Klein brands - Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Black Label, Calvin Klein Accessories, Calvin Klein Dress Furnishings, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Under- wear provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally through various distribution channels and to a diverse consumer group.
In 2013 PVH Corp, one of the world’s largest apparel companies acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein gaining full creative control over all license brands. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Wholesale Sample Assistant
Reporting to: Facilities Manager
Responsible for: Coordinating all sample movement and requests for the UK Wholesale team within showrooms and send outs. HUB administrator.
The Role: An exciting opportunity to join the team in a fast paced dynamic Facilities team, the Showroom Sample Assistant will work closely alongside the sales teams to coordinate all sample requests and provide general assistance to the facilities department.
- Coordinating all sample requests for the UK market using Fashion GPS
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors and departments
- Ensuring that wholesale showroom standards are maintained throughout the season and assist on showroom appointments
- Organising and executing all charity gifting
- Liaising with other departments and Press Office to ensure coordination is seamless
- Co-ordinating sample credit notes with wholesale operations
- Support with facilities HUB and maintaining records
- Sample sale support
- General team support and administrative duties including internal events support
Full responsibility for all sample requests and logistics surrounding this.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- Hard working
- Innovative thinker
- Interest in fashion and popular culture
- Experience of sample management at an agency
- Undergraduate degree preferred or similar qualification or experience from a similar role
- Good understanding of the fashion industry
- Proficiency in office programs including PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Retail experience
- Experience on Fashion GPS