About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
As a Loss Prevention Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Loss Prevention Strategy that will support the business in profit protection. The Strategy must identify procedures and processes to reduce shrinkage, minimize risk and create a loss prevention culture throughout the retail business through protection of inventory, people, property and ultimately profit. The suitable candidate will be able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders across the business. The individual must be extremely well organized in their work, whilst being adaptable to change. The candidate must be a dedicated individual with a key drive for accountability and seeing a strategy/vision through to completion. The individual must also have experience and a passion for running a team.
- Manage stock loss, providing analysis on the fundamental causes of loss and also identify risk and implement actions to reduce loss.
- Assist with the management of projects to deliver increased profit and operating efficiency
- Support the compliance of procedures in stores through development/improvement and implementation of procedures and training
- Measure levels of procedural compliance and investigate/report incidents of non-compliance
- Support and manage the equipment requirements for store stock takes and ensure it is conducted accurately, providing appropriate training to store management as required. Liaise with Finance on the recording of stock takes.
- Work closely with Area Managers and HR to ensure all cases of internal theft are investigated effectively and professionally and to reduce risk of external crime
- Ensure all existing, new and refit stores meet inventory protection and security specification
- Provide a first line immediate response to stores in the event of incidents and crisis in line with reporting and management procedures
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training workshops to retail management and staff
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing where risks of shrinkage could occur, as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for senior management.
- Pro-actively partners with other stakeholders in the business to support to drive and Loss Prevention Strategy
- Builds strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, utilising expertise to influence and educate the wider business on Loss Prevention.
- Ability to flex communication style in accordance to different levels in the business, both in retail and head office.
- Proactively manages self and stakeholders in achieving the PVH UK+ Loss Prevention overall objectives.
- Is self–confident and shows perseverance, whilst demonstrating adaptability for learning new business models and ways of working.
- Able to flex management style accordingly to a situation.
- Able to work individually, self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written articulation.
- Skills in analysis, time management, communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and doing.
- Excellent communicator on all levels across internal and external channels.
- Energetic, dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skillset.
- Meticulous attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to manage self and above
- Ability to manage stakeholders & build strong relationships
- Strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed demonstrating great resilience.
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel program proficient
- Experience in loss prevention gained in a retail environment at managerial level
- The ability to research and analyse multiple data streams
- In depth store operational knowledge
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships, influence and communicate both written and verbally
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to use own initiative
- Experience in fashion retail
- Understanding of financials